AR1 0.00% 16.0¢ austral resources australia ltd

Copper price, page-488

1. 9,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2064
    Great summary , but as you said TESLA the slight slow down I mentioned was as you were eluding too China based . To explain further an all Lithium cathode is expensive so cathode producers use a copper cathode base to save money and as cathodes are needed in all batteries and all EVs it's safe to say the slight pull back in lithium prices is the result in the China lockdown / Cathode producers slowdown . Only temporary imho .Future growth in copper will start IMHO with lithium EVs then grid infrastructure and static storage all in unison later down the track I do believe it's possible for copper to hit $25000 USD pmt even with all the proposed mines small and big there's just not enough investment in the sector just like there wasn't back in 2014/15 for lithium and still isn't now for lithium , the truth is the Lithium gig hasn't even started yet let alone copper or nickel or any other metals or REE and the volatility that comes with this atm scares a lot of people ! Anyway nice to see you out and about @Bison8 HCH CYM threads a bit dull atm LOL , Cheers TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.