HMX 2.50% 4.1¢ hammer metals limited

Copper Price, page-175

1. 2,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    Hi Dragone

I enjoy your commentary and one particularly pertinent point I reflect on is that one cannot predict or place a fair err let’s call it a truly “reasonable value” on shares in any June, as it’s the adjustment month, for those taking a tax loss, and or repositioning so they buy to hopefully sell in July the year after, for optimal tax effectiveness. If we believe in Hammer, which I do, I feel it’s bargain time as the bored or cash strapped or the tax sellers depart, but notwithstanding those parties actions about now there’s one big thing I’ve learned, and that’s decidedly, patience.
    I have all too often moved on to what may appear as “the greener pastures” but I’ve discovered, discoveries worth high tier status take time and persistence and as we know it’s often just one amazing indicator hole result that gets the project smoking weather it be strike or depth and both aren’t a bad thing if as we are, situated in a well serviced region, without political horseshit as in many of the less democratic countries. I think apart from Kalman coming into its own naturally with higher metal prices, that Dans recent deal with Carnaby is already a great positive game changer, but many are resigned to stay cynical, given Carnaby had the earlier luck in running and their shares perked up due to in part the lesser number on issue. I reckon we are the dark horse in the combative scheme of things, but this can change very unexpectedly from my experience, into a very positive outlook and outcome!
    Best to all stalwart investors, not to the flighty punters.
    Rome wasn’t built in a day, or even fully matured in many years, so go figure, and let process be as it should as the “precedent to the ideal outcome” given “le bon chance”.
    Happy weekend… Sarg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.