HMX 0.00% 4.6¢ hammer metals limited

Copper prices tonight at 52 week highs, appears from commentary...

1. 768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378
    Copper prices tonight at 52 week highs, appears from commentary from analysts that copper might be going into orbit together with gold to smash through all time high levels and beyond.

It’s now Hammers time, to deliver on all the potential and the significant copper and gold and base metal inventory it currently holds (growing).

Team HMX have recently given shareholders a great springboard to potential take off with the CNB Mount Hope deal IMO.

Now it’s Hammers time to seal the deal and blast off. 10,9, 8,7, 6,5,4,3,2,1……….

JMT any positive exploration news right now is going to be the necessary catalyst/booster for a HMX blast/takeoff.

If our ground control can get this timing right and have positive news and or developments IMO it won’t be just Space X taking off ….it will be Space HM…X!

Even Elon Musk would be proud of our (Dragone) Crew!

My fingers are crossed, but through all the doom and gloomers spreading FUD over the last 18 months, it shows just how quickly the copper gold and base metals space changed since January 24?

It’s now more than ever ….Hammer’s Time.

Goodluck to all holders and believers in the Hammer story.

Cheers Aussie

PS bought a couple more HMX shares today I could not resist at these levels, I believe in the value here and in Team HMX delivering results JMT.

So is HMX undervalued? …. Well you decide????

Given Hammer closed at 4.4c, if copper/gold keeps going upwards IMO you -Cant touch this -at these current levels if copper continues skyward in 2024, well who really knows what value we are holding?? …JMT (not financial advice).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.6¢ $8.33K 179.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21700 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 170000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.02pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ 7813
Last updated 12.00pm 01/05/2024 ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.