HMX 2.86% 3.4¢ hammer metals limited

Copper has touched USD 4.55 - currently still above 4.51....

1. 4,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1350
    Copper has touched USD 4.55 - currently still above 4.51. Interesting: Somehow everyone knew it (better) but nothing happened for months and now you can read the "narrative" everywhere. 2 months ago we were still in the 3.60s - then up 25%. I would be surprised if we didn't see any profit-taking - on the other hand, everyone knows by now that prices won't come back substantially. Neither in 2024, nor in 2025 - nor in the coming years.

I exchanged a few lines with Dan. He was in Mt Isa with the team and has been discussing and previewing the drilling program for the coming weeks/months. Apparently a good mix between gold and copper prospects. Hardway seems interesting and exciting from a geological perspective. Whatever that means. The results of the drilling from Yandal (lithium/gold) should come in at some point - they just have to be interpreted and put into shape (for the announcement). The quarterly activities report should also be published before the end of April.

I think there is a good chance that we will be provided with news in the coming days. Hopefully exciting ones.

I'm curious to see when we can finally break through the 5 cents mark.....

Have a good week everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $30.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $10.42K 300K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 239999 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.