PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

copper price, page-49

1. 11,632 Posts.
    "Always interested in others opinions; so very interested in your reasoning as to why copper will get to US1$ a pound
    Some reasoning or verification would be beneficial"

trite42 and E its like this I come along and say gold is going to go down to $100 oz... now if it does go down to that level I with come on here and beat my chest and say how good am I no believed me, I picked it I'm a guru. if it doesn't go to $100 who cares, I had no money riding on the prediction anyway..

Point being a prediction means squat if you don't stand to win or gain nothing.

I have a friend who has never like or invested in the market (20 years), he has always said if the market falls I don't want to lose my money. For the last 18 months he last been right. He's also been right the odd year here and there. Here is what he fails to acknowledge, the countless years the market has risen and having no money in the market he has failed to gain anything... Even when he has been right, by not shorting he has still gained nothing. So lol you can even be wrong in this game when you're right. if you are just a Mouth from the South Type.

Cheers
    Mx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.