CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Stumacca,I agree mate. But, why talking about the Cu prices now,...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Stumacca,

I agree mate. But, why talking about the Cu prices now, when we have nothing to sell as yet.

Don't you think that it would be better to talk about it when we have some copper to sell, which it would be at least 1 and a half and two years away.??
    Would you contemplate making money on selling a penthouse on the Gold Coast, if you don't own one.??

Don't you agree that no one will know what the copper price will be in two years from now, especially when no one knows what is around the corner.??

The only thing that could assure us of a price in the long term, would be an offtake agreement NOW, duly signed by both parties. Only then we could start counting what we can make from our resources. Until then, I am sorry to say to you Stumacca, that IMHO it is all pies in the sky. Just the same as that bloke that spent his money before the lottery was drawn.

Stumacca, I have made very good money in the sharemarket in the past, believe me. But I have also learned some very good lessons along the way that cost me a good bit of money as well, by trusting people.
    Imagine how much more I would have made, if I didn't have to learn those sour lessons, lol. Hence why I am a little sceptical about it all. And you can only blame the market for making me in that way.

If you know about the last few companies, namely CVI, ADY, and PDY (with the last one having a bumfight between Directors and the ex Chairman spilling the beans on one another now, while we shareholders have been the suckers all along), one has to wonder as to why the scepticism.

I believe though, that if Management was to come out and clarify what is and what isn't, instead of remaining silent, we wouldn't have much to argue amongst ourselves.

All is good mate, and I am glad to see that you are back posting. I have to admit that I was a little concerned about you and a couple of other posters though.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.