CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

asf,This is my opinion on how this is working atm.What is...

1. 281 Posts.
    asf,
    This is my opinion on how this is working atm.
    What is happening with these guys is nothing short of robbery.
    The way I see it unfolding, there is a gang of bots active & what they appear to be doing is selling to one another whilst dropping the price cent by cent.
    CDU is a very low turnover stock atm & that is all the better for these guys.
    They are very sensitive to turnover as that could cost the owner of the bot extra money to maintain control.
    On the announcement of good news etc like really good drilling results they disappear until the rate of turnover slows & that is pretty quickly without the likes of a buyback or M&G hitting their straps.
    Then they reappear & that is obvious when the course of sales shows large amounts of single & double digit transactions.
    I suspect that if we were able to see the real (not bot) transactions that would be a story teller in itself as there would be hardly any.
    When they get the price down to an acceptable level, they step up their purchasing ratio & wait for the inevitable good news to hit the price up again.
    Then they sell at a predetermined level.
    No it is not illegal & the ASX love it but I really would love the software to do a number on the owners & not wreck the retirement investments etc of our real shareholders.
    Just my simplistic take on it & I cannot prove anything as the real evidence is kept from public scrutiny.
    I am not really worried as we are in this one for the long haul & eventually the bots will have to be happy with the normal gyrations of our share price to make their money or move on to the next bunch of suckers.
    The playing field is definitely not a level one but the powers that be are happy with that.
    Just goes to show the fibre of the powers hey.
    There will be other opinions on this one but any reasonable person would have to agree with AKA & blow the buggers up.
    Salty

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.