CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Leapzig,I left it to you to answer to see if you would see it...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Leapzig,

I left it to you to answer to see if you would see it the same way I did. Hence why I posted it with tongue in cheek.

Now, in your reply, you confirmed my thoughts.

The whole lot of your post makes very good sense. The second and the third paragraphs though, are the best and to the point.

As you wrote, something does not feel quite right, and IMHO someone may be in the known of something we don't. My concern also lie with the one that exercise the options well before exercising date, and possibly to sell them as AKA insinuated.

At the same time, I continuously make it known that it is my belief that M & G could do anything, and they may be the ones that are shorting while they have plenty of shares to do it. Or better still, lending their shares to someone else that will do it on their behalf.

But that's life with CDU. Either we stick by it, or get out. For the time being, I will stick with it, and hopefully I will not be sorry.

IMHO, unless WM will come out and tell the market that something has been done about the mining finance, we will be playing the tango steps. Two steps forward and one or two steps back for quite sometime yet. A resource upgrade in the meantime will do as well to give the sp some stability.

Finally, when there is uncertainty, the traders/shorters and manipulators will take advantage of that, at the retail investor's expense.

Cheers mate,

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.