CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

copper production commences at browns..., page-28

1. 8 Posts.
    You guys all crack me up. Continual quotes of “shes been held down by someone” and “someone wants more stock cheaply” and cries of “its being held down for a reason” are all hilarious.

Have ANY, and I mean ANY of you ever stopped to think that this might not be being “pushed down” but in fact it might actually be legitimate shareholders selling, because the reality of the oxides is that at best, it is only barely and I mean barely, cash flow positive!!!!????

You can take your spin on whatever sort of trading patterns you see or think you see, “oh someone keeps dumping in lots of 20,000 to push the price down” I keep reading. Well maybe they are in fact just a legitimate seller not wanting to throw all their shares on the market at once but wants to get out? Ever considered that?

Another thing a lot of you havent considered is the dilutionary impact of the convertible note, it’s a downward spiral, as the share price falls (and people legitamately get out) equity has to be issued at a lower price, hence more shares and further dilution. Maybe that is what is keeping the price down???

Calls that hunan are pushing this down and certain shareholders are selling to get more cheaper is pretty far fetched given the recent short selling bans, and is nothing short of a conspiracy theory.

Common people, start thinking rational, cause some of you are starting to look silly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.