CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

U would think it would be a gungho buy now but reckon they too...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    U would think it would be a gungho buy now but reckon they too would be feeling ultra conservative and shell-shocked ...... should never have fallen below 160 for mine .... but then again guess Im the only one believing in conspiracy theories .... where's our proponent of destructive acid costs haha ? How things change in an instant hey? Like global financial system being the REAL SPEC, not an emerging producer of real stuff capped at half its own capex increment of its starter plant for Zeus's sakes. Looking for macho cajones to join mine on the block haha ! Gotta say tho, my core is outa sight and my new traders today will be subject to standard TA mode. Gotta revise / read up on my Jesse and Bernie bit more ... they were real Olympians with big macho cajones, tho one of them was a manic depressant. Guess these kinda markets tend to influence u so espesh when the big full moons are out. Could it be Sierra / PP that the EQUINOX nails the reversal .... oh could it be soooo simple ??? Wonder if same applies to US with a gap up tonite ???

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.