AUQ 10.5% 3.4¢ alara resources limited

Copper Slump, page-12

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Today (18/06) saw the single largest daily volume since late March. Aside from the period of accumulation in late May, today's voulme is the highest we've seen since the initial SAMA funding announcements.

I'm not sure why anybody would think the SAMA deal is the only one in town? It might be the only deal in town with the terms outlined or amount of money offered, but it's quite a leap to suggest its the only deal - especially given overtures that were made in prior announcements. Furthermore, I would be extremely concerned if an individual AUQ shareholder, that was also a HC member, would have any visibility to the length of the queue of investment bankers and sovereign funds in the middle east that might have already presented alternatives offers or...be willing to provide alternatives.

The original deal from SAMA is no longer the finance deal on the table. Probably time for investors to move on from referencing the old SAMA agreement and either contact Alara directly for an update on the latest SAMA agreement or sit patiently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.004(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $24.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.4¢ $11.38K 289.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 193351 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 56584 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.