PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

Great bit of down ramping Deidre.In my world the glass is half...

1. 257 Posts.
    Great bit of down ramping Deidre.

In my world the glass is half full - not half empty and your continuing down ramping is getting bludy borring.

The market is what it is . How many companies in the world do you think will still be viable producing copper at $1.50 USlb ....even you won't need to take your socks off to count that many .

Who else can keep producing copper with the luxury of unlimited hydro power @ 6 cents kwh , in an extremely low cost labour and fuel oil regime with a new state of the art mine capable of being rampted up 100% to 100,000 tpa of copper plus gold and silver credits over the next 18 months. Might I add , on the doorstep of the biggest consumer in the world and within a days steaming of 6 smelters from its nearest port.

It appears your energyies would be better spent in promoting PNA as the copper company with one of the best futures in the industry , one that is now dirt cheap and will prove to be one of outstanding companies when the recovery does return . And do yourself a favour and visit the mine site , there hasn't been such a high quality , low capital expenditure mine start-up any where in the world like this one in the last year or two.

As I've said this is one of the companies you need to be holding when the dust does settle . Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.