SFR 1.37% $8.90 sandfire resources limited

well if you want all the ingredients for a fast track mine look...

1. 133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    well if you want all the ingredients for a fast track mine look no further than the Botswana mine. 1 main road straight to Walvis Bay (one of the deepest ports in the world). 2. Flat as a pancake terrain no mountains to dig into 3. Open pit mining the cheapest and near surface. 4. Electric grid infrastructure currently under construction to support the copper camp region (look at cupric mine near T3). Climate is perfect and reliable 4. The town of Ghanzi nearby and can easily support HR requirements. 5. Government very very supportive of mining and are desperate to diversify from diamonds. Copper and silver going on a very long bull run in the green supercycle so getting the mine into production super fast must be high on SFR agenda.......just imagine copper at $5 and silver $50....billions and billions of potential and that’s just T3 and A4 what if they find more underground and at those other targets.....then of course all this can easily be funded by the massive cash machine of degrussa. I am sure Karl will negotiate excellent mine cap ex funding for 50% leaving SFR very very cash strong....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.90
Change
0.120(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $4.070B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.90 $8.92 $8.78 $24.66M 2.783M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4460 $8.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.90 36655 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.