CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

copper stock, page-61

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

AKA,

I am aware of what you are saying. You obviously have missed my point that there was no urgency now to go to 6 to 15 million tonne throughput but that it was good that the company was examining that in its long term future plans.

If it is decided to proceed with the 340 million tonnes of magnetite at a later stage then the three million tonnes per annum throughput would be inadequate .

When the time comes to process lower grade ore, then also would be the need to a higher throughput to maintain profitability.

Other companies do not share the options CuDeco has.

With respect to the copper price, it is now $7926.64 Australian a tonne .

The copper stock on the London Metals Exchange has been in decline for months.

You may have missed my post to you regarding the analysis that copper stocks in China had declined from 1,100,000 tonnes to 300,000 tonnes .

I made the point that figures out of China are difficult to corroborate.

There is, from what I have been reading, growing confidence in both the American and Chinese economies and year on year copper imports into China are up.

The American resurgence with the best unemployment figures for five years and America to become the world's largest producer of oil may well see a higher American dollar and a lower Australian dollar which would be excellent for CuDeco.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.