CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

copper stock, page-69

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

chalco

I suggest you read the announcement of the 29/11/2013 . I erred in quoting the figure of 340 million tonnes of magnetite which is actually 330 million tonnes at 14% which includes 100 million tonnes at 20%.

From my posting ,it should have been obvious that , should CuDeco decide at a later time to proceed to process the 330 million tonnes of magnetite that a greater throughput than the current 3 million tonnes per annum would be required.

CuDeco is examining the feasibility of increasing the throughput to between 6 and 15 million tonnes per annum at a future time .

That CuDeco is examining this now shows a desire to plan ahead for future mining on a larger scale to compensate for when the high grade ore is no longer available and the lesser quality ore will be processed.

In respect to native copper being found vertically to 220 metres, this is from a CuDeco announcement . It is common knowledge. Looks as if you missed this announcement probably because you held no shares and did not receive an Annual Report.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.