CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

BRETTO,That answer really shows how much you know about the...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    BRETTO,

That answer really shows how much you know about the market and what it does entail.

I have never said that I make or organised the market. All I have said is that I have set a price for my wheat and I have got a buyer for it at that price to be supplied at a certain date. And let me tell you that the price is at a premium of what the price of wheat is at now because many farmers that haven't got the storage facilities, or because they are in serious needs of money, they are willing to sell at whatever price they will get.

CDU in this instance has got aprt of its' copper production sold at a price (Discounted) based on what the price of copper will be at the time that we are ready to sell.

As to what the copper will be by the time we start selling, no one will know. It could be at $10k dollars per tonne and it could be at $5k dollars per tonne for what we know.

As such, neither you, nor I, will know what it will be either, and neither Roh with his copy and paste of what is appearing in the CDU Home page. Is the CDU home page stating what the copper price and the equivalents will be by the time we start producing and selling it, or just what the copper price is at today.???

Baseless bait on your behalf IMO. Nothing more and nothing less.

Cheers
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.