QRL 2.13% 24.0¢ quintessential resources limited

the pictures suggest a lot of Moly. we look to have the right...

1. 12,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3148
    the pictures suggest a lot of Moly. we look to have the right mix of goodies in the second hole. I don't really even factor in the first hole (ended early and was above the target zone)
    I think the market has missed the obvious good news- the company decided to re-enter the 2nd hole and go deeper. They have clearly stated they have found a major Porphyry system. The fact that they want to go deeper is solid stuff indeed.
    The real take home for me is this- The IP is working, so if this is a solid economic find, we can look forward to some very interesting times since we have an area of some 1.3sqkm of IP with the same high readings. This is all on display in the announcements for anyone who missed it.
    If we end up with 1.2%cu eq over a decent intersection, we would have a reason to smile. There are mines producing with a far less grade than that. I fully understand why the big guys are interested in this, the moly could be a real economic kicker for us. We have a major pregnant system with only 1 real hole in the ground. Not long to wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.