COPPER 0.00% $2.71 copper futures

I found the discussion at the 25 minute mark on the Central...

1. 3,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1028
    I found the discussion at the 25 minute mark on the Central African Copperbelt of particular interest.

Provided Geoscientists with an open forum for interaction with industry and academic experts as they discuss the significance of copper exploration and the massive role that it will play in the evolving energy transition.

This webinar allowed experts to share their knowledge on a variety of relevant themes, such as investigating copper with regards to the latest regional and global market trends, modern exploration highlights and frontiers, and significant advances coming from within academia.

Following the lecture, a panel discussion offered conversations on a wide range of key concepts and allow the panelists to bring their unique perspectives to the table.

Cheers

These are only my thoughts and it does not constitute investment advice. Before acting on any information you read and before making any financial or investment decisions, you should always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional experts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COPPER (LME) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.