COPPER 0.00% $2.71 copper futures

[MEDIA] The actual paragraph in the [page 117] of the Australian...

1. 3,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1026

The actual paragraph in the [page 117] of the Australian government's Resources and Energy Quarterly June 2021 publication was:

"A number of other development projects are underway, which contribute to potential capacity increases towards the end of the outlook period. Golden Cross Resources’ Copper Hill project, KGL Resources Jervois project and Havilah Resources Kalkaroo project are all under active development. While copper prices are currently high, the pace and extent of project development will depend on the copper prices maintaining strength and expected consumption growth. The Nifty copper mine in Western Australia has been acquired by Cyprium, after being placed on care and maintenance in 2019. Under new ownership, the processing method is expected to change to heap leaching, to produce copper metal plate. Under this model annual capacity is 20,000 tonnes and Cyprium is targeting first production at the end of 2022."

Cheers

These are only my thoughts and it does not constitute investment advice. Before acting on any information you read and before making any financial or investment decisions, you should always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional experts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COPPER (LME) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.