COPPER 0.00% $2.71 copper futures

copper to surge on 'mammoth demand' -, page-20

1. 1,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    MNC appears to be bigger but not as advanced compared to AOH & HGO.

MNC is IMO preferable as it stands out on spreadsheet I referenced above as the one which is not only big but is going to get a whole lot bigger. refer D&D report. Also see map on page 9 & 13 of Metminco_PRESENTATION_AGM_24_November_2010.pdf.
    MNC thread has got it all but more dispersed compared to D&D.

So here are the risks. Exploration may not go as planned. I do not see this as a big risk. Geophysical, geochemical, all the boxes seem to have been ticked. Next risk Barrick use to own the property (one of the leases any way) & has a std buy back clause. Details I do not have at my finger tips. This is probably why it is so undervalued. This poison pill blocks take over. Hence management skills are important here. Next risk is takeover does not materialize. This may be due to GFC II. I dunno. Copper price could collapse. Again I feel this is unlikely. There is sovereign risk from Peru & Chile but this does not matter if a takeover does materialize & goes ahead. Rumor is that as Barrick is still interested everyone else also pays attention. I dunno. Sovereign risk was rated low in D&D.

I cannot help much more as I am banking under valued beats all other risks.

[email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COPPER (LME) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.