CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

copper up sulphur falling, page-3

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    And to put things into further perspective as again has been pointed out by others in here, sulphides which is what this is all about, is supposed to be a NET PRODUCER of sulphur with an incremental value which alone more than justifies current market cap ...... its so ridiculous hey ?

The main prob with CMR is its public "face" which is not user-friendly, either to shareholders or media, and hence is its own enemy. The Bridge should take a good look at themselves and remember who employs them and for WHAT PURPOSE !!! That non-exec who recently jumped ship mustave realised how hot its gonna get haha. Maybe a "whip" is needed aboard hey Cyclopes ... where are the boys ..... Gamias , Wiza ?

Anyway am sure all the pirates will soon all be making their plays for Ark Black Pearl and its gonna be fun to any of us remaining margin traders looking to keep them honest haha ....... core remains the treasure chest buried outa view tho of course.

Curiosity overwhelms me haha ... come on boys, show yr true colours ... jolly roger me maties aaarrghhh

.... wake up Olympian, its only a dream haha

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.