AVM 0.00% 2.9¢ advance metals limited

copper us$3.15, page-19

1. 512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    re: kolwezi disruption..plough.. I think there are signs that Anvil has already matured and learnt its lessons.

The key bit in the ASX notice is - Anvils 'external' contractor's security guards.

Reading between the lines the security guard was employed by the contractor, not Anvil and was not a sub-contractor of Anvil either. Therefore if said security guard / company was related to dumping someone in a well its not related to Anvil as the guard / company was not an employee or sub-contracted employee of Anvil. I hope - otherwise Four Corners will do an update saying how 'clever' they were in bringing Anvil to public attention before and it was justified.

Anvil have also done the right thing by getting MONUC involved straight away.

As shareholders in this company we may have to get used to this sort of incident. Its not the company, its the environment they're working in. The one bright side is the company is investing (strongly) in making the Congo a better place so that incidents like this become less likely.

Stu

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.927M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 760066 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 152125 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.