COPPER 0.00% $2.71 copper futures

Copper: We’ve run out of time and the reckoning is coming

1. 3,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1025

4:08 minute mark for – Uranium and copper

“There’s a great green angle if you care about carbon-free, emissions-free energy, uranium is the be-all and end-all, despite the fact that people don’t like it” he said.

“An easier investment theme…would be copper. The electrification of the world, not just electric vehicles, will continue to increase demand for copper. At the same time, humankind lives on copper mines that were discovered 30 and 40 years ago.”

“The big thinkers of the world seem to think that you can stand on top of a copper mine, throw in water and fertiliser and grow more copper. But that’s not how it works. Everyday you mine and your business gets smaller. To permit a big copper mine in the United States could take 15 to 20 years. To finance it, put it into production. Very, very capital intensive, very time intensive. We’ve run out of time and the reckoning is coming,” he said.

Cheers

These are only my thoughts and it does not constitute investment advice. Before acting on any information you read and before making any financial or investment decisions, you should always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional experts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COPPER (LME) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.