TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Not sure if anyone subscribes to "Under the Southern Cross",...

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Not sure if anyone subscribes to "Under the Southern Cross", Charles Aitken's daily thoughts etc, but I have noted whilst following it for another of my copper plays, how proactively an unashamedly bullish he is about copper and the future of stocks with short to medium term production. He states "unashamedly" in his post 7/9 "Copper - Denial is not a river in Egypt" that "as you can see in this analysis, that whilst global copper head grades fall, cost of production rises" He goes on to summise "that copper forcasters are not ackowledging this in their long term copper price forecasts off which copper equity evaluations are set. This suggests that not only are copper equities undervalued, but those with genuine production growth are SIGNIFICANTLY undervalued."
    His analysis says a lot more positive things than this, but I couldn't help thinking that if we get all the milestones over the line, and if he is anywhere near right, the future should be bright for TGS (and others) as emerging copper plays. If nothing else - at least someone is pushing the future of COPPER (even if not TGS!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.