AUR 28.6% 0.5¢ auris minerals limited

Shady I havent had a close look at those results but 905ppm is a...

1. 4,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    Shady I havent had a close look at those results but 905ppm is a low Cu level.

The questions are why was it drilled to that depth? Targeting an anomaly? and what does the geology over 814m hole mean to Albert and his crew? One thing I do know is that you dont drill an expensive hole like that without good reason.

At the moment we are geting good geological indicators and signs in the right type of ground for VMS hunting but on the face of it the market is seeing average results. The market understands what is a good copper or gold hit but imo generally lacks the knowledge on what constitutes favourable VMS results. In the absence of the whole SFR nearology hysteria of a few years ago we are left floundering at current levels until we make that excellent Cu or Au hit that makes the market sit up and take notice. Perhaps the hysteria can start all over again, to our advantage of course.

Our chances are improving with the recent results so Im happy to wait it out even though I would prefer to be sitting in the 20's...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $2.383M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $24.93K 4.464M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1659162 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1473766 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.