AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Copper

1. 1,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    The big boys still love the stuff and what better way of picking up a potential major mine and that is to drill Promontorio discover it now ready for mining for when the rise hits
    I am looking foward to the positive announcement very soon.........

Copper will be a major target for the world’s two biggest mining companies. Rio Tinto Chief Executive Officer Sam Walsh and BHP counterpart, Andrew Mackenzie, have both said they would be interested in acquiring top quality copper mines at the right price.
    The market for the metal will shift to a deficit in 2016 after the biggest slump in prices since the financial crisis forced miners to curb output, according to Macquarie Group Ltd. Prices will average $6,500 a metric ton in 2019, up more than 40 percent from current levels, Morgan Stanley forecasts.
    “Copper will be the biggest focus by far because they all still have the belief that the copper market will be back into deficit within a few years,” said Mike Elliott, former global head of metals and mining for Ernst & Young. “These guys will jump at these assets if they get a chance to buy the quality mines that fit their criteria.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.