CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

re: questions to reduce my ignorance Thanx to both of you for...

1. 2,463 Posts.
    re: questions to reduce my ignorance Thanx to both of you for that - shumsta - thanx for asking and juk thanx for your concise answer

Was actually talking to a workmate today who asked similar questions and had to admit I didnt know - had to say infact I dont quite even know the diff tween oxides and sulphides as they seem to produce similar but one seems deeper

had had a look online to try to get info but just got more confused - (ones brain can only acomodate so much and my real job is ever changing and demanding also - just doesnt pay enough) told him also that I got enough to learn having only been playing this game under a year so dont have time for a crash course in metalurgy - said to him was happy enough that enough out there know the go and seem happy but also that sooner or later someone will ask the Q and someone else will give a good easy to undersstand answer - maybe not enough for me to design a plant but enough to grasp the basic concept - a few hours later you guys did exactly that

thanx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.