TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

It's good to see that we now have a worthy discussion, where you...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    It's good to see that we now have a worthy discussion, where you bring in some points which are absolutely correct.

But I was referrring my point of view to the cashflow side (first part of my comment). So in that case I wasn't specific enough because cash-out/in is different to the accounting rules ofc - here we go along togheter.

So if we do/restart mining the "cash-out" at this very moment is a huge impact where as in perspective to accounting rules these costs are just a deffered position which - to be simple - are booked/should be in line with the production output/percentage.

The second part of my comment was referring the point that if you wanna calculate the "ebit" you have to include all costs (cash (aisc) & non-cash (dep/amort.)) to the ebit lvl (w/o interest and tax costs ofc!).

The point is that the "sustainable costs" are not including depreciationcosts for the goodwill we paid for the plant etc..

So as Nikec and I have done our homework.. where is tiger's Milestone or comeback story? We are still waiting for news... And yeah as Bubby explained maybe we have to wait till the 15th September to see a half year report.

And Nikec.. sometimes we should be more specific - both of us

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.