TMS 0.00% 1.4¢ tennant minerals limited

copper, page-37

1. 1,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

I am addressing these comments to straws.
    I may be a little bit uncomfortable at present with my trading strategy .
    I may be in the top 20 shareholders. I did not intend to be here. Top 20 as at August had nearly 40-50% of all shares. It may have changed since then.
    Let us just assume I am seeking not your counsel but your insight into successful exit strategy given I am a large holder and in top 20 list of shareholders.
    Scenarios for a big move up.
    1) Gold in west africa. Gold shares are basing for a big breakout. Tailwinds are there for a big short term rise in price of gold shares. Unlikely BDi could go to 1 cent based on gold but my experience with GOR a small high grade intersection in gold rush can spark a 300 million market cap easy. Say based on gold a sudden move up could give us a rise of 3 times share price to .6 of a cent from base of .2 of a cent. This means would a large sell order placed for say .6 cents be okay. Make this strategy a). Remember gold shares have been basing and doing it tough. A move is imminent in my opinion.

2) Cobalt. Market sentiment here is super hyped. With a region named after cobalt "BDI" could hit 0.9 cents on any serious paranoia with even no drilling results. Hence with a very large number of shareholders accumulating i.e. accumulation by smart investors of gold shares, ie basing for big move; conjoin this with a scenario with no imminent Tesla resolution for those long or short in Tesla shares; as there is no resolution in sight for these cobalt problems for Tesla. It is hard to believe I am in bed with same investors selling short iconic Tesla who has a cult following of a herd of elephants which could get disgruntled and come charging for a small cobalt play like BDI. Would putting a sell order at 0.9 cents be appropriate. I call this strategy b) based on timing of gold share breakout and cobalt shares recovery from recent downtrend in say an imaginary cobalt spec index.

3) CU, Ni & CO Africa company making announcement. I include this as my third scenario. It is an accumulation of 1) and 2) above with just an announcement of this coy making deal to be announced. This I feel justified in saying a full one cent sell all and get out. Is this a wise third strategy. Remember all these scenarios are compounding in front of our eyes and appear imminent. I call this my personal sell strategy c) i.e. get out all together at 1 cent. 5 times my monies.
    Sorry for intruding on your space straws. If this level of detailed but wishy washy thinking is inappropriate I apologise. But you of all the people on Hotcopper seem to be the man with the plan. On a planet where just like Hollywood "everybody has a plan" you really do stand out. For the record I made my monies in GOR and am very happy with BDI.
    thanking you in advance for an early reply. An easy answer for a busy person is to just say a); b) or c).

wbddrss

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 614403 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.