WBT 3.98% $2.09 weebit nano ltd

Copperhead

1. 546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Copperhead

If you have a spare 2 hours which I think you have watch this interview with Atiq Raza.
    He talks about his journey throughout his career, the semiconductor evolution at which he was front and centre.
    The hiccups that he encountered and how he resolved them, as an engineer - Genius.
    For WBT to have him on the board is just extraordinary for an Australian penny stock.

When he joined the board his words were
    “I am delighted to join the Weebit Nano Board of Directors”, said Atiq Raza, “Weebit’s advanced technology
    addresses a major need in the industry, and it has an exceptional board and management team in place to bring
    this to market. I have known Dadi for many years, and I am glad this opportunity has arisen to finally work with
    him.”

There are no maybe's with WBT's products otherwise Raza would not have come to join the board.
    Hold you shares and wait, be patient. the rewards will come.

Your theory that WBT went to the ASX to hide their business/product is wrong. Anything Raza has touched turns to $$$$.
    He has an enormous reputation, all the Tier 1 companies will be looking at WBT to see what they have got and how they can profit and give them the edge compared to their peers. So far the board is playing their cards right, steady as she goes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.09
Change
0.080(3.98%)
Mkt cap ! $394.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.05 $2.14 $2.03 $973.0K 466.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4253 $2.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.11 9706 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.