CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

maximum of about 10.6%roughly 244 million at best.I got a copy...

1. 3,760 Posts.
    maximum of about 10.6%

roughly 244 million at best.

I got a copy of the registry in front of me. I paid for it.

Before any of you ask you can't have it.

Anyway, as at the date I got it the top 300 shareholders own about 89.7% of the stock.

I was correct about National Nominees. It appears they sold off about 1.2% of their holdings but they are obviously not required to notify as they held less than 5% to begin with.

You need to remember that of the 10.6% that could be available there, I am guessing two things. One, long term holders could be day-trading their parcels (like Nursery) whic his fine.

And 2, the registry is about 200 pages with about 70 holders per page. That's 14,000 shareholders. I can tell you the overwhelming majority of holders are holding very small parcels and had obviously bought in a few years back. It does have the dates they entered the registry and most of them are from a few years back or longer.

These are not marketable parcels and are extremely unlikely to form part of the daily trading/churning volumes.

I would estimate that 12,000 shareholders are holding 5,000 shares or less. SO this is about 60 million shares.

So we are back to saying say 180 million shares out there to buy in reality.

This has firmed up my postulations in my mind and I am glad I paid to have a copy of the registry.

So of the available shares, you can actually say CER is being churned at a horrendous rate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.