LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

My humble view is that LNG has been hammered a bit along with...

1. 299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    My humble view is that LNG has been hammered a bit along with most of the market. WPL/RIO/BHP etc shareholders got nothing much to cheer about today either. Today was also the first day of the Telstra share buyback price determination.
    These things happen, welcome to the world of investing.

The one thing that has not changed is that as long as the world keeps turning around and as long as the world population keeps growing (AND developing) the demand for energy will grow. Even if global warming turns out to be a furphy the fact remains that gas is cleaner than coal and gas can deliver energy 24/7

That's why I like gas.

Because LNG has managed to establish a capable management team and a good business model: I believe LNG will deliver. The really important part of the LNG model is that it neither produces the gas nor sells the gas to the user, it merely provides one of the most efficient and economical technologies to convert gas into liquid. Now that will take some beating.

Thanks to the FL debacle LNG was forced offshore to North America and that is the best thing that could have happened because NA gas is cheap and abundant (shale gas usually produces oil as well) whereas Australian gas is expensive (coal seam gas does have oil as an associated product). Unless you are hooked up to a pipeline (like Western Europe is) you will need gas to be liquefied so you can import it, and the rest my friends will (most likely) be history even if Russia keeps the gas flowing to Europe.

I don't really care about charts. They always are great to explain history, often they help predict the future and just as often they don't. I often use them to confirm my thoughts but never to determine them, after all no charts would have ever predicted the enormous gains made by such companies like: Microsoft, Apple, Google and ........Cheniere!

Be Calm, Relax, and Be Patient

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.