A2M 0.87% $6.85 the a2 milk company limited

Coppo report- a2m $20 target !, page-22

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    Thanks for posting the video. Had not seen him support the A2 issue before.

What I believe most experts are still missing about A2 Milk, including Dr Gundry, is that most people who can't tolerate A1 are still in search of a true milk product that tastes as good as the milk they grew up drinking. Pretty much all of the alternative milks he mentioned in this video don't taste good to most Americans, especially children. I wish part 2 of his video would be to have some people taste the products he recommended and decide which they liked best.

The opportunity for A2 Milk in the US is in the billions of dollars as people become aware of it. The average American consumes 23 gallons of milk/year. A2's market share is still a small fraction of 1% (I roughly estimate .2% by year end). We're up to 12,000 stores, but our shelf space is no more than 1% of total space devoted to milk. And the US has over 38,000 grocery stores alone (26,000 more for A2 milk to expand to), not counting smaller convenience stores that also sell milk.

Obviously, pretty much all of the people in this forum already know what I've explained. By now most Americans are aware of the milk alternatives, and if you polled them they would say that they won't drink them because they don't taste good. The A2 Milk commercials in the US are brilliant, because the message is that there is a new option that actually tastes like the good stuff you used to drink. The confidence in this company comes from knowing that the product solves big unmet need in the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.