AFG 2.89% $1.43 australian finance group ltd

winstontock - please reread my message...****************AFG...

1. 354 Posts.
    winstontock - please reread my message...
    AFG seems to have bottomed........THEY SAID THEY ARE NOT INVOLVED IN ANY SUBPRIME MORTGAGE MATTER IN US......so the market has to believe that.....it may take a little longer....their report is due in mid feb 2008.........good luck .......i am very happy with my holdings.......

Almost every line in that statement is rubbish.
    the original message was posted by DULL in his never ending attempts to talk up this stock, and my comment was that every line in his message was rubbish - let me explain.
    1. AFG seems to have bottomed - rubbish, i have heard that as it has crashed through 8, 7, 6, and now 5.
    2. They said they are not involved in any subprime matter in US - rubbish - they claimed they are not directly involved, even though they manage Omnius which has direct exposure, and of course they have indirect exposure due to their high debts levels.
    3. So the market has to believe that - rubbish, after the stunt they pulled with Rubicon the market will not believe what these directors say for a very long time - hence the SP drop.
    4. it may take a little longer - rubbish, it will take a lot longer.
    5. their report is due mid Feb - as has been discussed on this post, the interim report from this company last year was very scant and provided no guidance whatsoever, so why will this one be any different.
    6. i am very happy with my holdings - rubbish - how can you be happy with a company thats lost 50% in 4 months, and if you were happy why would you continually try to talk up the stock on this website.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.