AFG 1.05% $1.41 australian finance group ltd

copy of reply to my query to afg of today, page-29

1. 354 Posts.
    MJS

in answer to your question, i bought 7000 AFG at $7.5 as somehow has a brain freeze and convinced myself that the stock had been oversold. thought i was on a winner for a while, until they decided to shelve out a fortune for Rubicon. watched the share fall back from $9 and then sold 5000 at $6 and kept 2000 just in case they turn it around. hence i hold, but 'none' means i am not going to give advice.

i might have been a bit harsh on DULL, as i know there is a lot of other crap posted here, but i do think there is a danger that new investors might read his posts and think he actually knows what he is doing, and that could lead them to making a poor decision.

in summary, you seem to be asserting that because i have owned the stock for a while, and hence lost money on it, that my 'bitterness' has skewed my thinking. i feel it the opposite as i have watched these directors closely while i have owned and they are as dodgy as they come. i would not buy into this stock again, especially when there are so many bargains around now, and i will sell my last 2000 once the share returns to anything reasonable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.