BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Came across an interesting little bit of information from Coeur...

1. 8,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Came across an interesting little bit of information from Coeur d'Alene Mines (CXC on the ASX) spelling out the success of three of their newest mines : Palmerjo (Mexico),
    San Bartolome' (Bolivia), and Kensington (Alaska).

The comments about their silver mine in Bolivia I thought were worthy of noting here.

"San Bartolom (Bolivia) Coeur announced on March 11th that it had begun mining in the higher-grade Huacajchi deposit above the 4,400 meter level. This resulted in significantly improved production and cost performance in March, which is expected to continue during the remainder of 2010. March production was up 46% over February to 451,746 silver ounces, which is the highest monthly production since October 2009. March cash operating costs declined 16% compared to the previous month to $8.26 per silver ounce. First quarter cash operating costs were $9.05 per ounce, which were 13% lower than the fourth quarter of 2009. 2010 expected production of 7.0 million ounces of silver at cash operating costs of $8.50 per ounce."

So they look like they will do alright.
    Brings to mind, in a sense, the line "all that glitters is not gold".

However, with the gold price continuing to climb then the attraction of Amayapampa continues to grow too

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.