BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Trendfriend as I have pointed out before there are two ways of...

1. 8,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Trendfriend as I have pointed out before there are two ways of looking at this.
    The short view and the long view.

First way. The rise in the gold price probably has no immediate impact on RAU's day to day share price in the general run of things.
    Reason: Yes as I have said before, and you have said before because RAU is not producing gold at the moment.

Second way. The rise in the gold price should make punters antennae twitch and keep a RAU watch at the very least.
    Reason: As the the POG continues to rise then the BFS work for both FNQ small or larger production projects just becomes so much more attractive. And similarly the BFS for Amayapampa also becomes very much easier.

I am taking the longer viewpoint. I am looking at how the rise in current POG and continued move upward must make the case for getting into production so compelling. It will also attract the interest of investors to finance such projects.

While I am sure that RAU will take a conservative view of the gold price when it completes its BFS work (as it has tended to do so far often quoting a figure of around US$800 an ounce for a past part BFS at Amayapampa)the implication will be that given the current price and likely rise into the future then the projects stand to do very well once they are producing.

With the move to production getting very much closer then the POG will have an impact very soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.