SBP solbec pharmaceuticals limited

coramsine, page-7

1. 5,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    re: coramsine/saxien Saxien , not much in depth info there to change my mind on this stock . Just more of the BS you are fond of quoting . Clinical trials are conducted by an independent trial doctor who answers to the TGA . The doctor in this case is Michael Millward , a highly respected clinical trial oncology professor . He has recently been assosciated with the Genasense trial of 771 patients at 139 sites in 9 countries , and it was him who presented the info at ASCO . He is among he top in his field . So I think even you Saxien can see that the BS pretty much stops when that trial starts .
    First you whinge about Solbecs choice of a miner to come to market , then you whinge when the miners on the board are replaced . THE ONLY PEOPLE ON THE BOARD OF SOLBEC ARE MEDICAL , LAW AND A BROKER .
    The latest board addition is Dr Hung , U.S. based with a broad experience in US biotechs , including running a successful US biotech play right through to takeover . Prof Papadimitriou has the Order of Australia for services to medical research and Steve Carter , who deserves most of the credit for getting this drug to this stage in record time with a cash burn rate a fraction of most are the other medical board members. They also have association with Professor Bruce Robinson , one of the worlds top mesothelioma experts and Dr Robert Nagourney , the recently appointed Director of the new Todd Cancer Institute , Long Beach , one of the largest private hospitals in the USA . It was Dr Nagourney who first presented Solbecs data at ASCO and AACR
    You say there is no urgency apparent . What would you call the prelims for the phase 2 trials that were started long before the phase 1 is complete , a psoriasis trial running concurrently and ongoing efforts to license off the veterinary and diagnostic technologies .
    They recently presented at the most important biotech partnering conference in the USA , and have just presented at the Ausbio conference . The presentation from the Techvest is on the website , and if you take the time to actually read it you may see the value in this company .
    The results so far from the clinical trials require no comment , they speak for themselves . Solbec is at the world forefront of this new glyco technology and I think I will keep my shares for now . Phase 1/2a results just round the corner in both psoriasis and cancer .
    Cheers .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.