HLX 11.1% 0.4¢ helix resources limited

CORCDD090, page-20

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1408
    Technician - We're blessed on this forum to be given such powerful insights, especially in quick time, and for free – thanks again. You've performed a bit of a public service . Nobody can say that they weren't told. In deference to @JacksonJames, I should use a domino analogy but working the exploration jigsaw concept, for Collerina we've been:
    • shown what the jigsaw puzzle probably looks like - and it looks good; very, very good;
    • shown what pieces are important – happily all are present and accounted for;
    • given several key pieces - attached to each other no less, and told how they fit in – coherent and compelling.
    I'm already at the table but if I wasn't I'd be making sure I got a seat, quick smart. A couple of posters have wondered about a possible cap raising and, while that's possible, I've taken into account:
    • IMO it's no certainty near term since we have many assets that we can deal on: Joshua was not the only pebble on the beach. While the Joshua deal didn't give us immediate cash, it did materially reduce ongoing cash out.
    • When the time does come, the Board will want the best price possible. The issue is what will happen between now and then i.e. the price could be from a (much?) higher level. e.g. I'm sure we'll have those assay results by then.
    Gee, that section of core looked fantastic; no wonder Mick/the Board showed it ahead of the assay results. Really keen to see how much of it was in this hole – but I'll temper my excitement with knowing that we haven't drilled in the best spot yet - and so the "don't argue hole" awaits
    Over and out from me on Collerina for now, I think, but hopefully we'll soon be pulling out the dominoes with:
    • Mundarlo – what we've seen to date has got to be very significant. Will be watching for the body language when the results of the current studies come out (soon?) – a red hot prospect.
    • Yathella – 7km away from, and a genuine Collerina look-alike,– ditto; red hot ...
    Last edited by La Tache: 14/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $13.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $206.7K 51.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4350939 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 42112787 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.