HLX 0.00% 0.3¢ helix resources limited

@Technician As usual, another great post demonstrating that...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    @Technician As usual, another great post demonstrating that there is certainly a lot to be excited about. Keep up the good work!

I have been pondering the apparent stagnation of the SP and the correlation to the flow of information and positive results, when compared to June 2016 when we touched 11 cents on a fraction of what we have proven today.

I can only come up with two conclusions as to why this could be happening, at this point in time (and would be keen for thoughts and opinions of the HC ‘hive mind’) and these are as follows:

1. Market manipulation to ‘bleed out’ HLX of cash reserves, forcing them to a further capital raising at an artificially low price, or,

2. Lack of meaningful promotion and participation from the greater market. (To your point @chrome )

Whilst I don’t subscribe to (many) conspiracy theories, there does seem to be systematic dumping of stock on good results. The turnover we have had during these times makes me feel like significant dumping would not be far from becoming a highly unprofitable exercise. Buyers at this level have formed our new foundation on which to build the SP on and there can’t be too much in reserve to continue a downward push.

As far as the promotion goes, it is clear that Mick and management want to let the results do the talking and it is apparent that we are witnessing the evolution of HLX with some significant results that the market cannot help but take an interest in. When the reality kicks in, this thing go like a cork from a shaken bottle of Moët.

As for the war of attrition and hopes of capital raising are concerned, there is no doubt that management are continuing to maintain their path of progress through frugality and smart business decisions that do not whittle away money, unlike the majority of other operators.

HLX has ran on the smell of an oily rag and kept things moving with sticky tape and rubber bands for long enough not to be distracted (once more) by flashy brokers and short-term gains. We still have more bullets in the chamber and the calvary would have arrived well before the last one is wasted.

Despite the occasional detractor on HC (some of whom claim not to hold stock), my money is firmly on HLX, Mick and the team. I am excited to be a part of something that many on this forum, on the register and in the company have already woken up to the potential of. One only needs to look at the caliber of people that are invested at many levels to realise that we are in (a) great company.

The skirt is being lifted and we have only just got a peek at the knees....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.793M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.99K 4.529M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
74 162708384 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 45697297 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.