MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

cordial, page-3

1. 561 Posts.
    Having been the butt of "moderated" posts which contained (at least in my own opinion) clever sarcasm, not requiring explanation and not containing anything that could be construed as flaming, I don't know why the clever pun on dilution to the point of H2O should be moderated.

I may disagree with the point of the post, but that doesn't mean it should be excluded from the discussion.

For the record, I believe the poster was saying that if Metalstorm has sufficiently a large number of shares issued, then the market cap divided by the number of shares will be very close to zero. The logical conlusion being that we'll have a per share value approaching naught. And I think that the point was that it would be closer to zero than 0.001, which is pretty close to zero by most accounts. "If I throw a bottle of Cottees in the Murray, will there be any strawberry taste left?" is my paraphrase.

I hope I have covered the posting with sufficient clarity and taken away the wittiness such to make it OK to pass by the censors and still grasp the subject matter.

OK, here's my rebuttal.

It's all contained in BRR's post
    http://hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=1735735&msgid=10054364

and

http://hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=1722447&msgid=9977394

We are having an eye dropper diluted, right now, by a litre bottle. A litre bottle looks big right now. That's because were all small fry. To the big guys a litre bottle is nothing, because they swim in the ocean. $50m or $500m of $5b is their game. We don't have any serious players at that level, except maybe Luxinvest, as yet to stand up and put serious money into our game. These guys look at the ocean as their game, while we're still looking at the litre bottle as the big time.

I have put more money in at this level and feel very confident about it. I may well put more in coming days/weeks. I've started to look at the ocean, rather than the eyedropper. I may well drop the lot, BUT, turning $1,000 (0.001) into $100,000 (0.10) seems like a reasonable, although small chance, possibility. Turning $10,000 into $1,000,000 would be enough to keep my missus happy. If I lose (another) $10k, then so be it, BUT, rolling the dice right here, seem like the best bet, at least for me.

As BRR said (again paraphrasing) these short term guys will clear out and then the real game will start.....we're close to the starting line and I reckon I'm on the right horse. This bronco will make, but not break me. Invest what you can afford to lose. But don't bitch to me later about how you didn't see the opportunity...or shoulda, coulda, woulda. And if it all goes pear shaped, I won't bitch about, "I didn't know the risks".

Good luck to all who are taking the chance at the BIG roll!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.