MLS 5.00% 1.9¢ metals australia ltd

core and trading stock...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Decided to sell half on the close just tp play it safe...

Lock in a reasonbly significant and very quick profit...and keep the other half as a core for whatever may transpire.

Also, by selling half, my average buy has been lowered from 8.3c down to 7.8c...a nice insurance policy should a decent retrace eventuate.

Fully intend to keep the other half to see what transpires...but will just as happily let it go...and top up later if I see a big swing coming.

Frankly, I suspect it could well gap up from the open...if so, and the gap is too big (say 10.5c open), I will probably take advantage to unload a little more, with the view to picking it all back up again once it settles back a little...if it does that is?

I was expecting a 9c finish, with a nice consolidation platform at that level...and it looked like we would get it, but then it ran higher, in my view, on too little volume...which is why I let a few go.

I suspect we may still see another dip into the 8's near term where it would be nice to reload.

Big plug in the 10c-10.5c area, not only due to the effective concentration of 5 lines of sales into one (ie .5 increments)...but also due to the psychology that comes with it.

Anyway...with one foot in...and one foot out, I guess I am in a position to react accordingly.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $50.65K 2.665M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 724264 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 295242 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.