CXO 3.23% 9.6¢ core lithium ltd

1. 2,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293

is there any backing documents on how the data was compiled?

Yes, without any documents, i will tend to agree with the graph. This is mainly due my own reading and awareness of cheap Li coming out of Africa, in the coming yrs.

As, i have mentioned before, the only main story that can save Li ....... is demand from jhina or the rest of the world.
    Both are in bad situation, but I think jhina demand will help boost Li price. Jhina generate demand for Li equal to the rest of the world. But, it stuck in the property debt crisis and there is still no sign of improvement.

i think it will take a few years, say 3 to 4 yrs minimum before we will see sign of improvement in jhina debt crisis. If earlier, better. So the timeframe nearly aligns with your graph.

therefore, i agree with GS comments below

Goldman Sachs is arguably the most positive broker with its neutral rating. However, its price target of 8 cents implies potential downside of 14% for investors from current levels.

Goldman highlights that there are risks to the restart of its lithium mining operations, which are currently suspended indefinitely. It said:

In the current pricing environment, a mine restart looks highly unlikely ahead of the next wet season, in our view and, given the Grants open pit has ~12 months of life, likely tied to a development decision on BP33 (with its own funding risks) to support a processing plant restart/rehiring, increasing the risk of a longer gap in production. Following a restart, production risk in a steady state operation remains as the Finniss project moves through ramp ups on project complexity moving between different open pits and underground configurations.

In the current pricing environment, a mine restart looks highly unlikely ahead of the next wet season, in our view and, given the Grants open pit has ~12 months of life, likely tied to a development decision on BP33 (with its own funding risks) to support a processing plant restart/rehiring, increasing the risk of a longer gap in production. Following a restart, production risk in a steady state operation remains as the Finniss project moves through ramp ups on project complexity moving between different open pits and underground configurations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.003(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $205.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 10.0¢ 9.5¢ $1.953M 19.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 786998 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 554921 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.