CXO 0.00% 10.0¢ core lithium ltd

@seaemay, I have also used the ignore function for the first...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    @seaemay, I have also used the ignore function for the first time. I generally genuinely value every contribution to the forum but what seemed to be 20 odd posts in a day cluttered my view too much (before I even consider the content) and I am concerned I might actually miss out on something of value, so the ignore button has certainly cleaned it up.

I acknowledge your timeframes mate regarding not seeing the updated DFS until after Q1 and cannot argue with managements track record of being unable to stick to publicised timelines and also noting how slow assays have been as well. Where I think my emphasise is right now for SP appreciation is what you have called the 'wildcards'. I think we will see binding offtakes and/or finance before we see the DFS (unless the DFS is on time), and I do not think that the second DFS is contingent on getting another binding offtake or finance (although they will be subject to it). If companies out there wait until the revised DFS is released they may well miss out on the resource. Assuming everything we are reading is true regarding price increases, demand increases and the lack of available supply, then I would think that would-be suitors would be looking to make a deal on the next available, approved, high grade lithium resource sooner rather than later, especially as we are about 9 months from market from the provision of finance (meaning they could have it soon!).

I read an article today regarding the PLS takeover of AJM and they (PLS) have said that prices are not attractive enough to bring the AJM resource out of C&M resulting in the supply that was there being no longer available in the short term - this means more supply-side pressure especially to those supplied by AJM which should exacerbate any potential nervousness in the market. We know one of those supplied by AJM don't we? who according to SB at last years AGM were still in the mix.

We are fortunate that we have an initial DFS that provides a guaranteed baseline, but by now we would also have a fair amount of data that we could provide to give some assurance to offtakers/financiers that our resource will last longer than the initial 3.5 yrs shown in the first DFS, but considering the short payback, the mine life should be less important from a finance perspective. I think we are in for an exciting time as any number of these announcements could come any day. Our recent SP appreciation has meant that this launch will come from a higher base which is even more exciting - add potential gold to the mix and the future looks bright (even in the short term).

GLTA and GLTATMO.
    Last edited by tacair: 06/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $214.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $646.7K 6.441M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 120000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 3590199 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.