CXO 4.82% 7.9¢ core lithium ltd

I think under current circumstances, assuming no further massive...

1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3765
    I think under current circumstances, assuming no further massive lithium discoveries (and forgetting the gold for a minute) that 30-40 cents for an actually fully functioning mine site of our size, this time next year is realistic as Brumbie has illustrated as long as everything runs according to plan.

A year after that, when our pre-payed finance is payed back in lithium deliveries and we are suddenly collecting many millions of dollars for every shipment that turns up in China, I think 40+ cents is realistic because the company will be swimming in free flow cash at that point and we won't have any debts. But ultimately its the commodity price and how much more we can grow the total resource with further exploration which will determine just how much over this the predicted SP will get.

At this stage the Gold is a wild card but with a bit of luck, we might get some assaying results in the next few weeks or maybe January as they suggested the rains won't stop them over this period from exploring for the Gold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.004(4.82%)
Mkt cap ! $168.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.5¢ 7.8¢ $2.325M 28.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 291639 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 880000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.