CHM 12.5% 1.8¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

Great reply. Thanks @stockrock. I feel like I'm learning more...

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Great reply. Thanks @stockrock. I feel like I'm learning more through these few months of deep dives into cell therapy research than I did in all my time of science classes at school. Love it! Doing more research since you posted, and yeah it looks like there's just as much confidence and trust in the cord-derived NK therapies out there as the iPSC. Looks like the other partnership that Jen mentioned, between Artiva and Merk, was a cord-derived NK cell platform.

I found an awesome video on the "basics" of how NK killer cells work. Well worth watching this. She explains it so well.

This second one goes into a lot more depth. It's a discussion from the Cancer Research Institute. After watching the first video there's actually a LOT of this discussion that makes sense so I'd recommend watching in that order. They go into a lot of things relevant to what CHM are obviously looking to get a foothold in with the NK cell therapy space. Interesting how they discuss the pros and cons of NK vs CAR-T too. It makes me really excited by the synergistic way that Jen and the team have put together this pipeline. They're smart cookies, and obviously are all over the ins and outs of what makes an asset valuable and relevant, not just in today's research but in the developments over the next 3-5 years.

Last edited by DruStar: 14/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $15.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $22.37K 1.330M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 249641 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.