CHM 11.1% 2.0¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

iPSC-derived NK Cell Platforms...

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    iPSC-derived NK Cell Platforms

https://shorelinebio.com/our-science/#Platform

Would love to throw this out there for a bit of further research. I was reading up this morning (as is the case when you find a company you love) on Chimeric's NK Platform "expansion" plans for next year. So the platform from Shoreline that was on the presentation slides as having two seperate deals in place, one with Beigene (is that a pun on Beijing??) from China and the other with Kite in the US (we all know what connections CHM have with Kite...thanks Jen!) utilises iPSC-derived NK cells.

They go into a lot of detail in the link above, but I also read on another companies website, Cytovia Therapeutics, that (quote) "Most biotechs in the space are working with unmodified NK cells, or using donor cells as their starting material. Only a few companies have gene-edited, induced pluripotent stem cell (iPSC)-derived NK cell platforms, which are the future of NK-cell therapies."

It would be great to dive in and look at the differences (pros and cons) between the varying types of NK cell therapy options. It also makes me wonder what enhancements CHM are planning for the existing CORE-NK platform they're going to license. They're obviously a really astute team that known the ins and outs of the industry. Paul said right at the IPO that this was essential in the cell therapy space as it's such a unique area of cancer research that has to have a highly experienced and knowledgeable team in that space. Are they planning on keeping the platform as donor cell only (which I think, correct me if I'm wrong, is how it works currently?) or would they be looking to further enhance it to add optionality of iPSC-derived technology. Not even sure this is possible from what they're licensing so need to do more research on it this weekend.

Would love any thoughts from the great posters here!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $26.18K 1.372M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 736556 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1462067 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.