IMM 0.00% 34.0¢ immutep limited

core prr .. hard core

1. 2,793 Posts.

listen, everyone who's anyone knows i've been in-and-out of this stock until i recently locked-in big time..

went through a massive learn process of semi-thesis discovery to appreciate our baby back-to-front - shook trees - took many blasts in return.. then finally started to enrich to the landscape myself here.. all hard work

since then and in the beginning, i have read so much rubbish running through PRR threads, my brain just stalls sometimes.. hurt, inconvenienced, and occassionally assaulted

so i am going to think over the weekend and review a great deal, about who are the real cool cats who come here giving freely and honestly, and without fear for raising or bringing to our attention, the relevant issues needing answers or people to go off for further research to get the answers to.. - the people who sincerely know, want to know more, and who freely give to share..

feel free to chip in

but do not come to this thread deriding or posting anyone you do not like

this is a positive posting exercise, to give credit where credit is due

think well and long and give foremost, utmost respect

think about it

we need to know who we should perhaps give more time to, where time is always so important, and precious

- this way, we can help each other continually be, or try to be on top of, what our company is up to, and next doing, beyond the verbage provided us in announcements

this is a challenge, and an undertaking

good luck, and

good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.