CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

coretrack - a remarkable story, page-19

1. 2,793 Posts.

gents

the only item that has not been factored in to any of the above, is a successful outcome in the court proceedings for CKK, which could reasonably lead to a very substantial award of damages --- where those damages can not be paid in cold hard cash, then the drill comes back into the equation as an asset that can be provided in lieu of cash --- as for the case itself, as a lawyer (forgive me), the facts aren't long and tortuous, and finding who in fact is in breach should be pretty straight forward -- on a damages front, were CKK successful, the award for damages would include lost profits over a the life time of reasonable commercial exploitation of the technology/drill, minus royalty/licence payments - such a head of damages relies upon expert evidene of what the drill could reasonably earn p.a. x (times) a reasonable number of years the licence agreement would have likely remained in place, but for the licensor wrongly repudiating the agreement (if that's what the court finally determines) --- anyhoos, point is, a successful outcome would result in substantial cash and/or the drill being returned, which would only have the effect of lighting a very short fuse under the SP sending it up up and away from its current doldrums...

... or am I mistaken about something?

btw, I hold only in so far that I recommended CKK to the ex who poured a few bucks into taking up a small position - so I'm keeping an eye on where this all ends up for her

good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.