CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

coretrack - a remarkable story, page-29

1. TDS
    725 Posts.
    Using TA on a stock like this with very low liquidity is madness. The price can go anywhere and will be erratic at these levels. Looking at the facts is the only way to trade a penny stock like this with very little volumes. Sure at 1c this could easily rise but considering the sentiment toward this company by all shareholders, this can easily halve its price (or further) as well.

The situation was no different at 2c, their market cap was still way below what the company's worth but they'd already stuffed everything up. It was however different at 3c when the company had a direction albeit no one was liking their performance though as a year ago this was around 20c. It just shows how bad management can ruin a company.

My point is that there are way better stocks to take a gamble on than this with boards that are actually proactive towards the company and their SH's. If lucky, you may be able to trade this for a quick profit if you wish but this is a very tricky stock at the moment imo and I wouldn't hang about if you're not already stuck in it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.